Just sending out a quick update for all of my readers and friends. Wish I had made this site a long time ago. Things have been very busy for my family recently. I’ll leave that for another post. This one will update you a bit on some new projects that I’ve been consumed by.
- There’s more Xarrok to come! Newest release is in the final stages of development and should be out the last week of the month. Additionally, I know many of you have heard me discuss Greshna’s Escape – Seeds of Revenge. That book is going to be available only through my website. Watch this page for more details on that shortly.
- My children have started writing Animal tidbits. They both enjoy learning about animals and my daughter has a dream of becoming a rescue one day. As part of that, we’re excited that she’s begun her research, with the incredible support of her brother. We will be putting out shorter versions for the Ebooks and the print will have tidbits, games, images and so much fun!
- I’ve been doing a lot of research on Women’s Health Issues. It seems there aren’t enough books that provide information for the most basic things women go through. I plan to make research easier for other women. Watch for that arrive the start of the year 🙂
- For years, Xarrok.com has remained neglected. That is about to change, but to start with, don’t hesitate to visit http://xarrok.info in the coming weeks. There will be some fun opportunities there.
- Watch for some snippets and guides that will be available for SciFi authors in the near term. We do a lot of research, this will provide a series of books that will touch on science basis, scientist speculation, and resources for your own development. It’s not going to be a long series or long books. They are going to be designed to develop a quick reference for an author who doesn’t need the internet distraction. I know the research process often leads me to the distraction, making the book writing process so much longer. It’s the hope these reference guides will help with focus, and avoid internet or facebook time sucking experiences.
Is there anything you’d like to know about? Drop me a question and I’ll try to get it answered ASAP 😉